Publicado en: Vivienda > Alquiler en Rumanía | Última actualización: |
Our rustic, cosy and contemporary furnished cottage is set in the hilly village of Damis (Romania), part of the legendary Carpathian Mountains. Newly refurbished, two-bedroom unique style cottage, provides comfort, peace and exceptional views. It also offers a large garden with children play area, spacious barbeque terrace with al-fresco dinning and large swimming pool. The indoor entertainment is high-tech with large screen TV with access to over 250 channels and fast wireless internet connection. The area is exceptionally enriched with outdoor entertainment throughout the whole year involving nature walking, cave visiting, skying, ATV, bicycle rental and others. The whole area is easily accessible from Oradea and Cluj-Napoca international airports which provide regular flights worldwide.
Note: We provide full cleaning service before your arrival but please consider that you are coming to a country house. As the house is located in a rural area, you will be more exposed to wildlife, insects, pollen, dust and everything that comes with living in the countryside.
Our rustic, cosy and contemporary furnished cottage is set in the hilly village of Damis (Romania), which is part of Padurea Craiului Mountains, situated on the northwest side of Apuseni Mountains, between the Crisul Repede Gorge at North and the basin of Beius at South and ultimately part of the legendary Carpathian Mountains.
In summer months the steep hills, within the vicinity of our white cottage, are covered with shiny and wild bilberry shrubs where you can pick your own fragrant bilberries or if you visit during spring or autumn you may like to venture inside the beech forests to pick up velvety boletus mushrooms.
Activities that you can undertake in Damis and around Bihor County:
• Underground travels /Visiting Vantul Cave (The Cave of Wind), the longest cave in Romania and in the southwestern Europe with a length of almost 50 kilometres.
• Visiting other caves such as Unguru Mare, Meziad and the Crystal Cave from Farcu Mare.
• Visiting big caves: Ciur-Ponor, Craiului, Vantului, Hartopul Bonchii. Batranului, Moanei, Dobos, Gruiet, Galaseni and Osoi.
• Via Ferrata Route (Peretele Zanelor), is a spectacular route from Vadu Crisului- Defileul Crisului Repede Gorge.
• Discover the nearby Rosia Valley
• Mountain biking. One of the popular Mountain Trails passes through Damis. https://www.wikiloc.com/trails/mountain-biking/romania/bihor/damis
• Discover area, along Crisul Repede river, including Bratcuta and Boiului Valleys where you can admire really steep cliffs and waterfalls.
• Rock climbing. Please see www.alpinismbihor.ro
• Rafting, kayaking or canoeing between Suncuius and Vadu Crisului. Please see: www: rafting-kayaking.ro www.whitewater.ro www.verticaladventure.ro www. Adeventurecenter.ro and www.x-tours.ro
• Culture and traditions. In Padurea Craiului you can visit over 15 historical monuments with a great value. They are considered to be a national heritage.
• Thematic Events. Annually, in Padurea Craiului are being organised thematic events such as The Easter Egg Painting Festival from Dragotesti, the Days of Padurea Craiului, Mountainbike Marathon of Padurea Craiului, The Fair from Vama Sarii and Straita Plina - a local fair from Rosia Village.
• Happy Land Adventure Park – Stana de Vale situate at just 57 km from our cottage. Dino Parc - Happy Land Adventure Park
• Visit Oradea City (80 km away from Damis). https://www.visitoradea.com/en
“Oradea will surprise you with a stunning architectural mix. 89 of Nouveau buildings are harmoniously displayed across the city, among secession, baroque and medieval Stelar-bastioned style monuments. But Oradea is way beyond ArtNouveau. It is a blooming city, a place of wellness and wellbeing, a paradise of thermal waters together with Felix and 1 Mai Baths. All these combined make Oradea a SlowLivingCity where you dearly live and surely want to visit again!”